Spec PlanR: Garage - Pathways
what's on this page
Spec Plan-R gives the specifications for the garage. Points to consider is the size and type (garage or car port). Build in space for bicycles, garden equipment, play toys, work area, etc.
Spec Plan R: Garage - Pathways
what you need to do —
Consider adding extra space for bicycles, workbenches, garden tools, and storage.
- That extra space will be a welcomed when sharing your garage with vehicles and other items.
Paved driveways have a higher resale value. Plus they look more attractive than non-paved driveways.
- Driveway surface include asphalt, concrete stone, brick, and other material.
- Make sure your builder understands your concerns about: narrow sidewalks from b4ubuild.com
Visit our Home Improvement Showcase for complete garage and pathway information:
view center: garage directory view center: pathways / driveways
Step 1: develop the plan
- take a completed draft of the spec sheet to your architect or planner, who will can customize a building plan or revise an existing plan that meets your specs.
- use your spec sheet and floor plan to bid the construction project to contractors
Step 2: get required building permits
- It will either be up to you or the contractor
to obtain each permit.
all about permits
lookup your local government for permit information
Step 3: find pre-screened contractors and other service providers